Thinking about the next move in your career?
At Birmingham City University we offer a range of services to support our graduates with their careers. This includes consultations with Careers Consultants for up to 18 months after graduation or leaving your course, and access to our online e-guidance service for up to 5 years after graduation. We also run a number of alumni career events throughout the year which are open to all graduates.
For more information on the services we offer, please see the links below: You can access careers information, advice and guidance face to face, online or via the telephone.
If you would like to talk to a Careers Consultant about your career options, get your CV or application forms checked, have a mock interview, find out about routes into various careers and the skills employers want, please contact us on +44 (0)121 331 5588 or complete our online e-query form at Ask Us.
- Careers Homepage - contains advice and resources on job searching, CVs, choosing a career and much more
- Graduate Support Programmes - including Bright Futures and Career Kickstart
- Online Jobs Board - lists thousands of graduate vacancies and internships
- The Graduate Prospects website is a useful source of information
- Careers Events for Graduates – details of upcoming events and workshops