Training and Development
Training and development needs are wide and varied. We have worked with large and small organisations to provide a range of appropriate courses to suit every need.
- We are one of Microsoft’s top UK academies; the leading Cisco Network Academy Training Centre for Europe, the Middle East and Africa; and an Apple Authorised Training Centre for Education.
- The Academy of Multi-Unit Leadership at Birmingham City Business School is the UK's leading research and instruction centre focusing on local leadership in the multi-site business.
- In a pioneering partnership with global software organisation SAP, our Faculty of Technology, Engineering and the Environment (TEE) has launched an MSc course in Enterprise Systems Management with SAP certification.
- Our unique response to the needs of the gaming sector, including the Gamer Camp and our partnership with Codemasters, was described as ”leading edge” by the Livingstone Hope report into the skills required by the UK’s creative industries, commissioned by NESTA (National Endowment for Science and Technology and Arts).
- Our Legal Practice course achieved the highest grade of ‘Commendable Practice’ in all six areas of quality criteria under the previous Solicitors Regulation Authority grading system.
- Our case studies give an indication of the wide range of tailored solutions we offer.
Next Generation of Talent
"We have been recruiting students who have completed the Horology Course at the Birmingham School...
Leading UK Training Centre
"By partnering with the faculty at Birmingham City University we have been given the valuable...
"I’ve found graduates' skills grow enormously as a direct result of working through a complete...
Sony supporting Gamer Camp
"By supporting individuals with creative talent, drive and strong work ethics, we believe we create...