The Gem Diamond Diploma follows the syllabus of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain (Gem-A) and is suitable for those who need to study diamonds in-depth, either to further their career or to fuel their passion.
The course includes diamond identification and grading, which are studied in the laboratory, together with a series of lectures. This leads to the formal Gemmological Association of Great Britain examination.
For both Gemmology Diploma courses there is an additional charge payable to the Gemmological Association for registration and examination fees.
- Gem-A Gemmology Diploma preferred but not essential
- Equivalent qualifications or experience
Prospective students from the UK
- Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to a range of questions about our courses and studying here.
- If you need further help, you can contact the Course Enquiries Team online by using the Course Enquiry Form.
- Alternatively, call us on +44 (0)121 331 5595.
Prospective students from outside the UK
- Please use the International Enquiry Form.
- Alternatively, call us +44 (0)121 331 5389.