How do I access my timetable?
Accessing your personalised timetable is very easy and can be done via a multitude of devices - i.e. Apple iPhone, Android, Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mac, Office 365. Get instructions on how to access your timetable. for instructions on how to access your timetable. If you have any problems accessing your timetable, please log a call with CICT who will be more than happy to help. Information on how to contact CICT can be found at: Information on how to contact CICT
Who do I contact if I have queries/concerns about my timetable?
If you have any questions related to your timetable please complete the timetabling enquiry form. Your query will be forwarded to the relevant member of Timetabling staff. We endeavour to respond to all queries within 2 working days. If your query relates to changing the timetable in any way, your Programme Lead will be contacted for final approval.
Why can I not see my timetable?
The following things need to have occurred in order for your personalised timetable to be visible:
You need to be fully registered for the 2017/18 academic year
- First year students must make sure that they have fully enrolled in order to view their personalised timetables.
- Returning students need to have successfully passed their previous year and have been progressed through an examination board into the 2016/17 academic year.
- If you are in the process of transferring courses or modules, there maybe a delay in your timetable becoming visible.
If you are still unable to see your timetable following enrolment, please complete the timetabling enquiry form.
- The Academic Calendar comprises two versions - one for Undergraduate students and one for Postgraduate students;
- The Postgraduate calendar applies to many, but not all taught postgraduate programmes. Please consult your Student Handbooks for the detailed schedule;
- Graduate+ weeks (employability activity) will comprise a range of employability and professional development activities across campuses;
- Most courses have an ‘inter-semester’ week (wc: 29 January) – Examples of what this might comprise includes: professional development and employability activity, trips and/or work based visits, Moodle on-line activity, independent learning and/or group projects and presentations;
- Assessment is NOT limited solely to the weeks indicated, but these weeks have been identified as they may typically be utilised for exams, assignment hand in dates and other assessment.
Please note a minority of courses follow slightly different academic calendar weeks, for example those that are heavily placement based on those starting in months other than September. If your course is different, this will be made clear in your student handbook.
Key Dates for 2017/18
|Welcome Week||Monday 18 September 2017|
|Semester 1 begins||Monday 25 September 2017|
|Winter vacation||Monday 18 December 2017 - Friday 5 January 2018|
|Semester 1 ends||Friday 26 January 2018|
Inter semester activity (wide range of activities see your student handbook)
|Monday 29 January|
|Semester 2 begins||Monday 5 February 2018|
|Easter vacation||Monday 26 March - Friday 6 April 2018|
|Semester 2 ends||Friday 1 June 2018|
|Results notification for UG students||W/C Monday 9 July 2018|
|End of Assessment Period||Friday 1 June|
|Start of Re-sit Period (attendance will be required for re-sits)||Monday 4 June|
|End of Re-sit Period||Friday 3 August|
|Re-sit results notification||W/C Monday 20 August|