The School of Digital Media Technology has a reputation as a centre of excellence in television and interactive media.
Our lecturers include highly experienced practitioners across the disciplines of digital media technology and we benefit from a close partnership with industry which led to the launch of Creative Networks, now the leading monthly networking forum for creative companies in the West Midlands.
- 76 per cent of those surveyed went into either employment and/or further study within six months of graduation.*
- Of those, 52 per cent were in a graduate level job.*
- The average salary for a graduate who went into full-time paid employment was £14,900.*
- The highest salary was £24,000.*
- Our graduates have entered a variety of professional roles including sound engineers and web designers.
- Employers who have hired our graduates include IBM, Apple, Freemantle Media, Universal Music, Sky TV, the BBC and EMI Music.
*Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Survey 2009/10 – which surveyed students six months after graduation.
Take a look at our student profiles for more information on our graduate destinations.