Applying for Graduate Jobs
- Curzon Building , 4 Cardigan Street Birmingham B4 7BD United Kingdom (Map and Directions)
- FREE EVENT ( BCU STUDENTS AND ALUMNI ONLY)
22 Mar 2017 (4:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Booking Information
- BOOK A PLACE HERE
LOCATION - CURZON BUILDING, ROOM C221
This session will guide you through the process of applying for that graduate Job, as well as gain a better understanding of what employers are looking for.
By the end of this session you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the types of graduate jobs that are available – from Graduate schemes in large organisations, to graduate level roles within SMEs (small to medium enterprises).
- Understand the recruitment timeline for graduate jobs and graduate schemes.
- Identify resources that will assist with your search.
- Understand what to expect from the graduate recruitment process
- Identify and plan your next steps to apply for graduate schemes.
Careers and Employment
Forthcoming dates include:
- 30 Mar 2017 Spotlight On: Marketing and PR