Spotlight On: Marketing and PR
- Curzon Building , 4 Cardigan Street Birmingham B4 7BD United Kingdom (Map and Directions)
- FREE EVENT (BCU STUDENTS AND ALUMNI ONLY)
30 Mar 2017 (3:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Booking Information
- BOOK A PLACE HERE
LOCATION - CURZON BUILDING, ROOM - C462
During this session you will gain an insight into the Marketing and PR Industry, as well as an understanding of the types of roles that are available – from graduate schemes in large organisations, to graduate level roles within SMEs (small to medium enterprises).
We will then be joined by the Director of a Birmingham based PR firm, who will be talking about:
- How to get into the Marketing and PR sector, as well as the skills and experience that are required to succeed in this industry.
- What it’s like to work in PR, what employers look for and how you can stand out ahead of the competition.
- How a degree in any background can be useful within this industry.
- The launch of their 2017/18 graduate recruitment programme – detailing what to expect from the graduate recruitment process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students to network with an employer, gaining that all-important industry insight.
Places are limited so book your place now!
Careers and Employment
Forthcoming dates include:
- 30 Mar 2017 Spotlight On: Marketing and PR