|Scholarship Type||Amount in £ (Sterling)|
|Undergraduate (Business School only)||1,500|
|Postgraduate (if you attain a 2nd class Bachelor's degree)||1,000|
|Postgraduate (if you attain a 1st class Bachelor's degree)||1,500|
1. Applicants must be granted an unconditional offer and submitted your £3,000 deposit.
2. It is operated on a first come, first service basis.
3. Scholarships are discounted from programmes' tuition fees.
If you have any question, please email email@example.com.
Mr Charles Magee, International Regional Manager, will be visiting Kenya and conducting student interviews at the following location:
Monday 22 May 2017 - Nairobi
14:00 - 17:00 - UNISERV, 9th Floor, Fortis Tower, Wood vale Grove, Westlands, Nairobi. Phone: +254 723 597 445 / +254 735 014 549 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Grade A - C PLUS Diploma / Ordinary Diploma minimum 50%/Grade C.
Bachelor degree with minimum of 2:2 classification.
Art and Design
All undergraduate courses in the art and design Schools require a good portfolio of artwork. Some postgraduate courses also require a portfolio, others require a proposal of studies while some courses require both a portfolio and a proposal of studies. Please check faculty website for specific requirements.
Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment (CEBE)
All undergraduate programmes in the CEBE faculty require Mathematics at O Level. However for the Engineering suite and BEng Telecommunication and Networks, Mathematics is required at AS Level minimum Grade C or the equivalent.
All Business School undergraduate Year 1 courses require Mathematics minimum of Grade C at O Level or the equivalent
English language requirements
Western Links Consultancy (Weslinc)
- Devan Plaza, 1st Floor, Wing B, Suite 10B
- 02 Crossway Road, Westlands (off Waiyaki Way)
- P. O. Box 14769 - 00800
- Phone: +254 (0) 20 5207837
- Mobile: Mobile 1: +254 723 161 908 Mobile 2:+254 735 518 198
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: silpa.nyagudi
World Student Advisors
- Juliet Kahi, Regional Manager for East Africa
- 5th Floor, Krishna Centre,
- Woodvale Groove
- Phone: +254 (0) 20 5235968
- Mobile: +254 (0) 738 600 776
- Email: applications@WorldStudentAdvisors.com
- Web: http://www.WorldStudentAdvisors.com
- Skype: wsa.africa
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wsafriends