Current students can find us on iCity
Student Services info is available on our student portal, iCity (A university login is required).
We are here to help you make the most of your time at the University. We provide high quality services that support you, enhance your learning experience and are responsive to your changing needs, before, during and after university.
Careers and Job Prospects
Child Care and Nursery
Health and Wellbeing
- Disability / Mental health and wellbeing / Counselling / Health care / Chaplaincy
- Go to Health and Wellbeing >>
Visas and Immigration
Can’t find the advice you need here?
- Send an online query to Ask Us, our e-query service and we will reply within three working days.
- Phone us on +44 (0)121 331 5588.
- Visit us at our offices around the University
We also provide information and support for care leavers who are looking to study at the University.